Saturday, April 14, 2018

How Wet Was It?....

Today is the 14th of April...  Less than half of the month has passed.  I have 12 years of data in my system, not a lot but still significant....  We just passed the highest April rainfall in my system and we still have 16 days to go...  and it's still pouring....  2011 was the rainiest April until today.  We had 2.81" that year.  Right now...  As I type we have 2.86"... and climbing....  Yes... It's wet... Really wet!  It's so wet that our yellow lab that swims in the 52 degree Skunk Bay water when it's 35 degrees out refused to fetch a tennis ball in our back yard while I was BBQing....  Correction...  As I typed we are now at 2.88"....  

Update:  The "Storm Total" of yesterday through 4:00am this morning is 1.05"...




No comments:

Post a Comment