Monday, January 16, 2017

Unidentified Flying Object.... Until We Can Identify It....


Every morning I review all the time lapse videos that are made overnight by each camera. Primarily I am looking for meteors, lightning, northern lights or anything unusual. This morning I found something unusual…. And …. If it is in the sky and I can’t identify it.... by definition it is an Unidentified Flying Object…. 😉  In this image on the left hand side there are 2 streaks of light. If they were parallel, I would attribute them to a small plane or helicopter. I see these all the time. But... as you can see, they are not parallel. I can’t explain this one…. Anybody have any thoughts? Or…. Are we just looking at an Unidentified Flying Object….. 😉  Be sure to click on the image to see it full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment